Wearing a face mask is required
As of Wednesday, September 30, wearing a face mask is mandatory for those 13 years and older in all areas inside the museum. Only the outdoor courtyards are an exception to this measure.
Important: access only with e-ticket
The Amsterdam Museum is only accessible with an online e-ticket. Timeslots were introduced to properly regulate visitor flows. The tickets are available online through the ticketshop. For visitors with a BankGiro Loterij VIP card, Museum card, I amsterdam City Card, ICOM card, Stadspashouders, CJP and Vereniging Rembrandt, the Amsterdam Museum is only accessible with an e-ticket in combination with a valid card. The e-tickets are available in our ticketshop. Click here for more information about e-tickets and timeslots.
Corona measures in the Amsterdam Museum
· Everyone is welcome at the Amsterdam Museum. However, a maximum of 10 visitors per 15 minutes applies.
Babies and children are also included in the maximum number of people.
· For the time being, the two exhibitions Amsterdam DNA and Wereld-Stad have opened.
The Small Orphanage will remain closed until further notice.
· We kindly advise everyone to purchase tickets in advance via the online ticket shop and thus reduce the risk to yourself and others.
· Keep a 1.5 metre distance from others at all times.
· One-way traffic: follow the indicated walking route.
· A limited number of visitors are allowed in the museum at the same time.
· In the public toilets, one person is allowed at a time.
· When visitors have a cold or flu symptoms, we ask them to stay at home.
· Large (travel)bags or trolleys are not allowed.
· The cash registers are equipped with plexiglass screens.
· Additional cleaning measures and disinfectants are available for visitors and employees.
Museum Café Mokum and the museum shop
From 1 June you are welcome again in Museum Café Mokum. The terrace will also be open to the public from 1 June. Pay contactless, with debit or credit card. The museum shop will remain closed until further notice. The Amsterdam Museum thanks all visitors for their understanding and cooperation.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.