Wearing a face mask is required
As of Wednesday, September 30, wearing a face mask is mandatory for those 13 years and older in all areas inside the museum. Only the outdoor courtyards are an exception to this measure.
Corona measures in the Amsterdam Museum
· Everyone is welcome at the Amsterdam Museum. However, a maximum of 15 visitors per 15 minutes applies.
Babies and children are also included in the maximum number of people.
· We kindly advise everyone to purchase tickets in advance via the online ticket shop and thus reduce the risk to yourself and others.
· Keep a 1.5 metre distance from others at all times.
· One-way traffic: follow the indicated walking route.
· A limited number of visitors are allowed in the museum at the same time.
· In the public toilets, one person is allowed at a time.
· When visitors have a cold or flu symptoms, we ask them to stay at home.
· Large (travel)bags or trolleys are not allowed.
· The cash registers are equipped with plexiglass screens.
· Additional cleaning measures and disinfectants are available for visitors and employees.
Museum Café Mokum and the museum shop
Museum Café Mokum and the museum shop will remain closed until further notice.
The Amsterdam Museum thanks all visitors for their understanding and cooperation.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.